Dare to step out of your comfort zone and join us on an adventure that will change your life. Experience the real India: see the most iconic sights, and immerse yourself into yoga in the homeland of this ancient practice. For almost two weeks, we will be exploring the rich culture, meeting people and learning about their customs, exploring our inner world through yoga, enjoying the delicious Indian food and ayurvedic massages, the colors, sounds, and the interesting pace of this very diverse and special country…
Special gift: fabric yoga mat!
Special EARLY BIRD PRICE valid only until April 15: 1395eur!
The price includes a return air ticket from Trieste to Delhi, all accommodation, most meals, organization and escort costs, and all costs included in the program (as stated below).
The video from our last trip:
Day 1 – Friday, 23.10.
Morning departure from Trieste airport to Delhi.
Day 2 – Saturday, 24.10.
Arrival to New Delhi, pick up from airport, check-in into hotel, rest.
Guided sightseeing in Delhi. (Red Fort, Humayun’s tomb, India gate, Lotus Temple, market, riksha drive through old Delhi)
Day 3 – Sunday, 25.10.
Drive from Delhi to Agra.
After a short rest visit Agra fort.
Day 4 – Monday, 26.10.
Visiting the magnificent Taj Mahal at sunrise.
Drive from Agra back to Delhi.
Day 5 – Tuesday, 27.10.
Drive from Delhi to Rishikesh.
Tuesday, 27.10. – Tuesday, 3.11. – Yoga retreat in Rishikesh
Yoga retreat at an ashram in Rishikesh, including all yoga classes and workshops as per the ashram’s program (you will receive the detailed schedule before departure), 3 healthy vegan meals per day, ayurvedic massages, trips around Rishikesh. We will attend the evening Aarti by the river Ganges and visit a nearby temple.
We will be staying at one of Rishikesh’s most pristine ashrams, where the best teachers will guide us through yoga, meditation, mantras etc. We will indulge in modesty, respect their rules of dress and behavior, learn about yoga, in a spiritual and fun way.
In Rishikesh, there are many options for trips, hikes, rafting, visiting the national park, or just enjoying the many caffes and restaurants. The river Ganges is pretty clean in this part, and you can take a bath in it. It is believed this will erase your karma. Rishikesh is known as the world capital of yoga, and it’s one of the holiest cities. It’s completely vegetarian – meat and alcohol are forbidden by law. There is also the iconic ashram, where in 1968 The Beatles stayed and meditated. It was one of their most productive periods. The ashram was named after them: The Beatles Ashram.
Day 12 – Tuesday, 3.11.
Pick up from Rishikesh in the evening for the drive to Delhi airport.
Day 13 – Wednesday, 4.1.
Early morning flight to Trieste, arrival in the late morning.
WHO IS THIS TRIP FOR?
- For everyone who would like to visit India, but don’t want to go on their own. For everyone who is ready to travel in a group, meet similar-minded people and is ready to adapt to the group.
- For all the curious, open-minded and adventurous travelers who want to experience the real India, get out of their comfort zone, deepen their yoga practice, to indulge in the customs of this land and to bring new knowledge and broader horizons from it.
- For everyone who is ready to walk a lot, to let go of expectations and surrender to the unpredictable flow of this country, to understand that sounds, colors, tastes and smells can be much more intense, and accept that Indian standards are different from the Western ones, and the food is more spicy 😊
- The beauty of India lies also in its unpredictability, so changes in the schedule and program can happen
- In the first part of our trip we will be practicing yoga based on the availability of space (don’t need to bring your mat, we will give you one as a gift 😊)
- Before departure you will receive a more detailed program of the yoga classes and workshops at the ashram, but it will include yoga, meditation, pranayama, mantra chanting, massages, trips. If you like, you can also attend classes at other yoga schools (at your expense).
Special EARLY BIRD PRICE valid only until April 15: 1395eur!
The price includes a return air ticket from Trieste to Delhi, all accommodation, most meals, organization and escort costs, and all costs included in the program.
Your booking is valid after the payment of 30% of the entire amount. The second installment (30%) needs to be payed by July 15th. The rest needs to be payed 30 days before departure.
The number of spots is limited to 15! (we need at least 10 to make it happen)
My regular students and everyone who has already been to any of my retreats or travels, gets a 50eur discount!
What is included in the price?
- A return air ticket from Trieste to Delhi,
- An English speaking local guide (good knowledge of English is required),
- All transfers in India,
- In the first part of the trip accommodation in 3 star hotels with breakfast (shared double rooms),
- In the second part of the trip shared double rooms in the ashram, all meals included,
- All yoga classes, workshops, as per the ashram’s schedule (in the first part of the trip I will be leading the yoga classes),
- Guided sightseeing in English,
- All trips in Rishikesh, as per the ashram’s schedule (visitig the temple, Beatles ashram, rafting etc.),
- 3 Ayurvedic massages.
What is not included in the price?
- Visa (arrange yourself here: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa)
- Travel insurance (arrange yourself)
- Extra charge for a single room (86eur)
- Entrance fees for monuments and sights, and 2 meals per day in the first part of the trip (you will need approx 100eur for that, pay there)
- Shopping budget 🙂
To apply, fill out the application form that we send you, and pay a deposit of 30% of the whole amount. The second installment (30%) needs to be payed by July 15th. The rest needs to be payed 30 days before departure.
In case of cancellations, please refer to our General terms and conditions – Splošni pogoji za potovanja, they are available in Slovene on our website.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if a sufficient number of passengers is not registered. You travel at your own risk, but you can arrange travel health insurance and travel cancellation insurance.
General terms and conditions for travel are available on our website. We reserve the right to change the price of the pacikage if the foreign exchange rates change. Applications are subject to the General Terms and Conditions for Nush joga in potovanja Nuša Pevc s.p.
I’m an internationally certified yoga teacher from Slovenia. I have experience in teaching yoga, yoga nidra, and meditation in Slovenia and around the world. I organize yoga retreats in Slovenia, and lately I’ve been focusing on organizing yoga trips around the world as well. I acquired the necessary licences. As a huge travel lover, I have traveled around the world on my own or as part of my former job (flight attendant for Emirates Airlines). I have been to India many times and I feel at home in Rishikesh. In addition to yoga teacher recommendations, I will also advise you on where to eat best, how to bargain, how to dress and where to shop 🙂
My yoga retreats are known for their affordable prices, small groups, knowledge sharing and socializing, as well as their personal approach and sense of homeliness. My trips and retreats are not limited to Nush Yoga members, everyone who wants to spend time in good company, do something for themselves and learn something new is welcome. More about me at: https://nushyoga.com/about/expertise/.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me!
+386 31 551 804
WHAT OTHER PARTICIPANTS SAY ABOUT OUR LATEST YOGA TRIP TO INDIA:
A trip that you should expect nothing from, because only then you get everything – and more.
India has given me a great deal of thought about the lives of the people there and has filled me with love and gratitude for all that I have.
A very special trip, I got more than I expected and learned a lot.
India – an amazing land you have to experience. Unusual, unpredictable, chaotic, colorful, full of flavors. A journey that has given me a lot of new challenges, learning and cleansing.
Nuša, I feel good in your company and you always fill me with positive energy, so I knew that traveling with you to India would be a great experience too … and I wasn’t wrong! I had a great time, and the journey will remain in my fond memory.
Considering that this was my first travel in life, I must say that it was exhausting, transformative, I came up with new knowledge, insights, views, and at the same time it was pleasant and interesting.
I am very happy to have taken this trip because I enjoyed it immensely. You are a great person, smiling and positive, an example in many ways. The food was great too!
I love that we traveled with someone who has experience with the country we were traveling to, it is worth a lot!
All photos and the video from India are copyrighted work and property of Nuša Pevc.